Turn BUYER BEWARE to BUYER AWARE!
Trust the inspection of your home to an experienced professional.
Buying a new home is probably the biggest investment you’ll ever make. Its a decision that will affect you for years to come. The process can be extremely stressful and confusing. And of course, there is always considerable risk involved when making such a large purchase decision.
With over 30 years of experience in the real estate/construction industry, I am here to work for you. I will take the time to discuss any concerns or answer any questions you have before, during, and after your home inspection.
Here’s what you get when you hire me:
- I follow the inspection industry’s most comprehensive Standards of Practice;
- I abide by a strict Code of Ethics, which puts my duty to my clients first;
- I’m required to continually update my skills, training and education by taking the industry’s most rigorous Continuing Education, created especially for home inspectors by top experts, and accredited by nearly 1,000 state and regulatory agencies across North America;
- I use the latest in inspection tools, technology and reporting software; and
- I offer specialized and ancillary services, in addition to standard, full home inspections, so that I can meet your specific inspection needs – just ask!
- New Jersey License # 24G10011810
- New York License # 16000061185
- Radon Measurement Technician license # MET13036
- Commercial Pesticide Applicator License # 55357B.
- I am a BPI Certified Building Performance and Envelope Professional and Green Advantage Certified.
Your home is probably the greatest purchase you will ever make. As Licensed and Certified Professional Inspector, I urge you to protect your investment and protect your family by hiring me. I’m proud to bring my expertise to each inspection I perform, and I will do my best job for you.
Serving all of Northern New Jersey and Southern New York. Contact me now to schedule your inspection!